Saturday, May 1, 2010

On The Move....


.... I will be in Cologne from Monday this week, then the weekend of May 8 & 9 in Poland for the Lodz fotofestival. The weekend after that back in Germany for the photobook festival in Kassel. Then to Heidelberg for the prepress production on my new book.
Paris from May 19 until June 6. Back to Heidelberg for the press-pass on my book and will fly out of Munich for home on June 10.

So with regret my blog postings will be few and far between for the next 6 weeks. Hopefully lots to report when I'm back.

Meantime, here's a picture of my studio space, empty of me but crowded with stuff......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zoe said...

Sounds busy!
Will you be presenting any work, or your book when you're in Paris?